Thursday, May 31, 2012

You're Groovy



Hello, Friends!
It's that time again! I'm back with Deconstructed Sketch #54!

For this week's sketch I've used one of the outrageously adorable stamps from Some Odd Girl. This is 70's Kaylee (don't you just LOVE those moccasins?? I totally had a pink pair) and I've paired her with a mash up of papers from My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey. The ribbon is from SU and the sentiment is from MFT.

I hope that you will join us this week for sketch 54! And be sure to visit all the Sketch Girls to see how they've used this week's sketch. Have a great weekend!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Judy Rozema
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson

4 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

She's groovy alright! Love her!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun & groovy card!! She is too cute!!

Judy McMullen said...

Absolutely delish card, Kadie! Love the color scheme...Papers and ribbon coordinated perfectly! Awesome colored Kaylee..so cute!! And that sketch if fantastic!

Judy Rozema said...

So adorable! Love your coloring and the fun colors you chose!!