Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thanks For The Lift

Hi Friends!

I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!
I thought I'd pop in today with another card that I've been hoarding. :)

I made this card a few months back for the swap group I'm in. The theme for that particular month (hosted by my FABulous friend, Lorie) was 'things that fly' or 'things you can find in the sky'---such a fun theme. So, when I started to think about it, I was totally inspired by this lovely set from There She Goes stamps.

I decided to go real CAS and just paired the image with a touch of patterned paper (My Mind's Eye,  Kraft Funday-Bright Days), bit of baker's twine (MME Lime Twist), wooden button (Kaisercraft) and sentiment from PTI. And then for a bit more dimension, the hot air balloon is popped up off the scene.

I don't often say this about my cards, but I love how this one turned out!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope it's a beautiful day in your neck of the woods!

4 comments:

April said...

I love this! Paper choice is great too! Gives it a masculine feel!!

Danni said...

LOVE this one!! Totally awesome card!

febe said...

Pretty stamp and sentiment! :)

horse racing tips australia

Samantha said...

Super cute and fun! Love your coloring!