Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bella and Bronte


Hi Friends! Happy Tuesday!

I'm back with a fun little card I made for my swap group last month. My friend Barb, was the hostess and she picked FUN FOLD for the July theme.

While I LOVE this theme and I really enjoy seeing all the amazing folds people use, to be quite honest, I'm not very great at complex folds. I would like to blame it all on my Score-pal and say, perhaps mine wasn't made right, but alas, I think I am the problem! I can't tell you how many pieces of paper I go through trying to make folds work! Haha. I think I'm highly dysfunctional in the area of scoring and folding. :) But after many attempts and trying different things, I settled on the card that you see. It started out as a combo of two folds but it ended up being mostly a Gate Fold.:)


I used a Mo Manning stamp called Bella and Bronte and paired her with papers from Me and My Big Ideas (both gifts from a dear, dear friend of mine). Bella and Bronte are colored in Copics and matched with a button from Basic Grey. Oh and the sentiment is not part of this set, but came from a Kanban set (I think I got it fromthe Sugar Nellie store online).

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

April said...

Your coloring is always amazing! I love this fold...have been lax in trying any new ones... I have so many tutorials printed out to try, but alas I am scared....lol

~Paola~ said...

ohhh How I {{{♥}}} this...let me count the ways....*smile*
I love this sweet card for a multitude of reasons...but mostly because it makes me smile as I reminisce about a special w/end not so long ago...♥
Your Bella and Bronte card is fabulously done, but then-again- I had the priviledge to see you at work and know how thorough (sp?) you are my dear sweet friend...
This is another Kadie winner for sure!! much love and blessings are sent your way...♥