Monday, October 22, 2012

Easy Being Green



Hi Friends!
It's time for another challenge over at The Pink Elephant! And this week your challenge is to make a Halloween themed card or project!

For my card I've used a digi stamp from the Bug and Roo collection over at By LORi Designs. Miss Hannah designed this little cutie, called Froggy Boy. I've paired him with papers and buttons from Basic Grey Eerie and EP paper Chillingsworth.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

7 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Another great card Kadie!!!. Love those bold colours and your colouring again, it is awesome!!!

~Paola~ said...

ohmygoodness...this is cuter than cute!! Fabby immie,and layout...your coloring is always uber wonderful I'll never tire to repeat it!! I absolutly love the buttons and the orange floss combo....*ADORABLE* card ♥

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is adorable, Kadie! Love the image... and the way you used the buttons/twine! WOW!!!

April said...

I love this! What a great green themed card! I do love me some PJ's!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Halloween card, Kadie!! Love how your amazing coloring skills always bring the sweet images to life!!

Mary Giles said...

How adorable is this little guy! I love your papers and layout. Your coloring of the froggy match perfectly.