Thursday, January 31, 2013

Delight Yourself



Hi Friends!
Welcome to another fun Thursday and new Deconstructed Sketch for the week!
And SURPRISE! You've been looking at the sketch all week in my card for the previous post HERE!


I DO have another card for you today using this very same sketch, and it's also my Crafter's of Faith card for the month.

This month our challenge (given by the lovely, Sharon) is to use something old from our crafter "stash," as well as something new. This sketch was PERFECT for that!! I was able to use up scraps from other cards I've made (old) and one of the Bible verse stamps that I'd gotten recently from Verve stamps (new).

Thank you so much for popping by today! I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Sketch Girls (list below), as well as my Crafter of Faith pals (listed on my sidebar).

Blessings, Kadie

Judy
Cresta
Joni
Sandra
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Sheri Gilson
Tracey Pickersgill

16 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is adorable and bright and fun! Love your paper choices for the banners, Kadie~!

Jen Shults said...

This is so so cute! I love the wonderful colors you used and the fun orange accents! LOVE it!

Barb said...

Kadie--this card is adorable. I love the sentiment and it is a perfect choice for the sketch.

Judy McMullen said...

Oh, Kadie, this is so beautiful! Love, love, love that Bible verse!! You really make it pop with the bright, richly colored background banners!

April said...

Too funny, I saw the sketch last night on FB and realized you had used it....lol...I stalk here too much, obviously...

Love the papers you chose today to high light that wonderful verse!

Jacquel said...

Love the sketch! I'll be using it very soon!!! Your card is very bright & pretty Hun...love the verse you used too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Kadie... what a cheerful and beautiful card with a perfect scripture verse. Love it!

tracey said...

What a fab card Kadie. I love your colour combo too.

maryrose said...

This is so sweet! I just love those colorful banners! Fun sketch, too. Great job on the challenge!

Carol W said...

OH Kadie bug...what a delightful, bright, colorful amazing card.. I love everything about it...it is so fun and eyecatching...great job...♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

First, I love the verse. Second, I love that twine and how it is placed. Third, the banners look fabby on this card. Great job!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Kadie!! Love the fun bright colors!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Crestajune said...

What a great card, Kadie! I love the cheerful papers, and the bright pops of orange. That is my favorite Bible verse! I am going to have to get that stamp. It is so lovely! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Kadie!

Elena said...

Beautiful cards, Kadie! :)

Darlene said...

What a bright and cheerful card to go with such an encouraging verse! Love the sketch and your take on it!