Thursday, March 7, 2013

Beautiful, Birthday Gal


Hi Friends!
I've got another fun Deconstructed Sketch  for you today, using one of By Lori Designs adorable new images! (I also snuck in a two-fer and combined challenges, using this SHAPED CARD for BLD challenge #41)

This is Puddle Jumper, Camera Cate, from By LORi Designs and she's popping onto my card today to wish a very special someone an early Birthday!! I know it isn't until tomorrow, but since I used Jen's awesome sketch for the card, I just had to share April's bday card today!! April, I hope you know how loved and special you are today, TOMORROW and always!  This little cutie will be coming your way very soon. ♥

Have a wonderful Thursday, Everyone! Be sure to visit all of the Deconstructed Sketch Gals and see all the Creations!

7 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Stop with the cuteness!! I love how you turned the sketch into a card Kadie! And those papers work so well together! Awesome job this week sweetie!

Jen Shults said...

This is stinking adorable! I love that fabulous girl and your wonderful papers. That pop of blue is fabulous!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super duper ADORABLE!! I love how you created a tag shaped card with this cutie!! The colors and papers are perfect.

April said...

Dearest Kadie!,
This is so adorable!! You know I love me some Puddle Jumpers!! Love those papers together and I am positive it will be even better IRL. It will take up residence on my craft desk!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute and great colors. You are the bomb dot com!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kadie, I love what you did with Camera Cate! Thanks for joining us this week at BLD.

Unknown said...

Oh HELLO!!! CUTENESS ALERT!!! This is amazing Kadie!! I LOVE everything about this tag and you are totally awesome!! Xx