Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Super Mom

 Hi Friends!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!

I decided to get inky last night because I wanted to play along with this week's SHAPED CARD challenge over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog.
Normally, shaped cards scare me a bit, but I got out my largest Nestie and decided to give it a whirl--and I'm diggin the result!

For my card I used Marvelous Mom from the Moonlight Whisper line over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and colored her up with Copic markers. I paired this "super Mom" with papers from Cosmo Cricket Social Club, ribbon from Amuse Studio and button from Basic Grey.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a great one!


1 comment:

Carol W said...

Great card Kadiebug...so fun and colorful...and once again that coloring....mwahh....perfect..