Thursday, July 18, 2013

Flip Flops


Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!
I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #110!



For my card I've used a set from PaperTrey Ink called, Flipping Out and paired it with fun patterned papers (I think from Echo Park, but I may be wrong) and a corrugated SB sleeve!

Thank you so much for popping by!
I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls!
See you back here next week for Sketch 111!

Sketch Girls:
Amber
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen
Kadie
Lori
Sheri
Tracey




3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Kadie, this is wonderful! Those flip flops rock! That's another set from PTI that I've been wanting...bad! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I sooooo LOVE this card.....It's even better IRL.....Thank you so much Kadie

XOXOXO

LJ

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love the shabby beach feel to this card. Makes me wanna go! Great job!