Thursday, August 1, 2013

Believe



Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #112! This one I flipped on it's side to fit my stamp idea. :)

For my card I've used another stamp from the Moonlight Whisper line at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. She's a little Tinkerbell inspired stamp--and if you like Peter Pan, there's a few others characters in this line too! I've colored up this stamp with Copics and paired her with papers from SU and punch from Martha Stewart.

I've also created this cutie to fit this week's THINGS WITH WINGS challenge over at the Kraftin Kimmie Blog!

Thank you so much for popping by!
I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls! See you back here next week for Sketch 113!

Sketch Girls:
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen
Kadie
Lori
Sheri
Tracey

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is so fun! I love that image! I've never seen her before and you did a gorgeous job coloring her up! LOVE the papers you used as well!!

Scrappy Canuck said...

Great work - I love the way you turned the sketch, and Tink looks great!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie for the challenge!

Krafty Girl Karen

Gael said...

She looks like she is definitely up to something...

Very cute card! I especially like your dp choices