Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hiya!



Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #117! This one I've flipped 180 degrees to fit a little better with my stamp and sentiment idea. :)

For my card I've used another fun stamp from over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. This is one of Cheryl Alger's Lulu stamps, called Lulu on the Move. I've paired this little hula hooper with papers and stickers from Echo Park Paper, button from Basic Grey and ribbon from SU. I know I kept it super CAS this week, but that's how this fun sketch was calling to me! :)

Thank you so much for popping by!
I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls. And a warm welcome to the newest Sketch Girl, Kim O'Connell!
See you back here next week for Sketch 118!

Sketch Girls:
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Jen
Kadie
Kim
Lori
Sheri
Tracey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch and the cute image!! I love the bright happy colors!!
We sure do both agree on that... the brighter, the better!!! :) :) :)

Crestajune said...

I love this, Kadie! You always make such fun, happy cards! This just makes me smile! Have a fantastic day, my friend!