Monday, September 30, 2013

TPE Wedding/Anniversary



Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!
I'm back with today's challenge #219 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time to create a WEDDING or ANNIVERSARY card or project. All you have to do is create something wedding or anniversary inspired and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

I'm sharing 2 cards with you today. The first is an anniversary card that I created for my friend, April's swap month in our Sisterhood group. It's made with papers from Basic Grey Nook & Pantry, heat embossed SU sentiment and ribbon, and flower from Prima.
And the second, was a card I made for some dear friends of ours wedding (and even share the same wedding anniversary as my husband and I). It's made with paper from DCWV, nesties, SU sentiment, hand stitching and flower from Prima.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE!!

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, pretty! I love these colors together. How you stamped on the DP itself looks great. Oh and you were able to photograph to show the embossing - something I tried like heck the other night and failed! LOL

Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

These are both gorgeous!!
Hope you had a great trip!!
Welcome back to reality, right...!?? Lol !! :))

Judy McMullen said...

Oh,Kadie, I love these cards...both are just beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!!