Monday, October 21, 2013

TPE Trick or Treat



Hi Friends!
It's time for another challenge over at The Pink Elephant! And this week your challenge #222 is to make a card or project with the TREAT or TREAT theme!

I made treat holders! I wanted a fun way to give candy bars, but also add that touch of "homemade" love. I've used papers from Echo Park Paper Chillingsworth and stamps from Stampin Up. Oh and a few Nesties and fibers too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

And I have a little trick or treat something coming up for tomorrow's BLD post too...so be sure to pop back tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

April said...

What a yummy treat holder!

I always love your creativity!!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous !! I love them!!
I made treat holders too & am playing along this week !! :))
Xo

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute trea holdert, Kadie!! Now I have a craving for some chocolate!! ;)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute ideas. I love that die cut shape - it's perfect for the sentiment.

Lori Turner said...

What awesome treat holders!! Love the papers/colors!