Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Penny Peppermint



Hi Friends!
I'm back with another fun BLD creation for you today!! We are getting FESTIVE on you, because it's true, there are only 37 days until Christmas!

I've used Pedal Pusher Peppermint Penny and okay, yes, this is a throw back card, but I just love it so much that I wanted to show her again. And just you wait to see what NEW I have cooked up for you next week! :)
Thanks for stopping by! AND Be sure to visit all of the BLD Girls and see all the Fabby Creations!

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Cuteness! She's a cutie, from her fancy glasses right down to her fabulous boots :) Gorgeous rich colors! <3

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute and look at you with the perfect fussy cut border....I am so inept on fussy cutting!!! LOL

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwww... I love this card. The image is adorable!