Monday, February 3, 2014

You Rock!



Hi Friends!
I'm baaaaack! Did you miss me?
What an exciting weekend!! Our Seahawks won the Superbowl!! Wooooooohoooo!

Okay, I'll move one to today's challenge #236 over at The Pink Elephant. This week it's time for a PHOTO INSPIRATION! All you have to do is use the below photo as inspiration for your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card, I kept it pretty simple. I used a bit of corrugated cardboard to give a pop of color. I punched out a heart-shaped hole and placed some patterned paper behind it. This is a super fun way to use up some of those paper scraps you're not sure what to do with!

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, it is soooooo good to see one of your cards again. Been missing them!

And this one is beautiful!