Monday, May 26, 2014

Anything Goes

Hi Friends!
I hope you are enjoying your Monday. Those of us in the States get the day off to reflect on the Men and Women who have served in our country.

Today's challenge 253 over at The Pink Elephant is ANYTHING GOES and I hope you'll join us!

My card on the TPE blog is one that I shared here a couple weeks ago that I was pretty smitten with. Normally, I don't dote on my own cards because I am my own worst critic, but I am really taken with the Super Secret Stamp Club line from TGF (new session to start June 1) and loved how this card turned out (her name is Beauty).

But you will have to go visit it at TPE to see which one I am taking about. You see I am typing this on my Hubs iPad, as our home computer is XP and I am having issues trying to use it, and can't copy and past HTML very well on iPad. I am excited that a newer computer may be in my future though.

Have a great Monday'

No comments: