Monday, May 5, 2014

For Mom



Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

I'm back with today's challenge #249 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time for a THEME CHALLENGE. All you have to do is create a card or project using a MOTHER'S DAY THEME and submit it to the link on the TPE BLOG.

I made this card using a wood mounted sentiment stamp I picked up from Impress and paired it with patterned papers from MME and flower from Prima.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

2 comments:

April said...

Those papers are perfect for a Mother's Day card!! And, I love that flower!!
What a beauty you have created!

:: BlueInks :: said...

From the awesome flower, to the great die cut, to the....wait for it.....grandma paper {I say it qualifies}, this is a great card!