Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thanks A Bunch




Hello Friends!
It's Thursday and that means it's time for Deconstructed Sketch #151!

For my card I've used a new stamp from The Greeting Farm, called Beauty and paired her with papers from Echo Park Paper.

I'm also going to enter this card in last week's FFF challenge over at The Greeting Farm--honoring the special Ladies in our lives!

Take a look and see what the Sketch Girls have in store for you today. And hopefully you'll be inspired to play along!

Judy
Cresta
Arielle
Joanne
Joni
Jen
Kadie
Kim
Lori
Sheri
Tangii
Tracey

4 comments:

fri10go said...

great, good idea and wish you and your friends have fun

~Paola~ said...

wowww...can U get even better at coloring?? apparently so,how can that be possible even?....sheeeshhh...WHEN are U going to teach me?? :o)This card is so unique and perfectly executed in every lil detail.....DID you actually made the flower too????
It is GORGEOUS!!♥

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a pretty card, Kadie! Cute image!!!

MiamiKel said...

What a fun card, Kadie! Love the bright, bold colors!

I have my April kit card up on my blog, I'm sorry it took me so long :( It was worth the fun to wait and I had a lovely time with polished! ♥

Blessings to you and I hope wee Winston is on the mend!