Thursday, February 12, 2015

Deconstructed Sketch 188


Hi Friends!
It's that time of the week again! Time for another Deconstructed Sketch Challenge!


For my card I've used another 'Audrey-esk' stamp from the Uptown Girl collection available from Stamping Bella. This beauty is called Sunny is Stylish.
I've paired her with one of my favorite papers from October Afternoon and just a splash of embellishment; cantaloupe ribbon from PTI and misc. espresso colored brads.

I hope you'll join us this week over at The Deconstructed Sketch! See ya there!

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is really cool Kadie! I really like the colors of this and your coloring is stunning - that suitcase - wow!

Crestajune said...

What a great image and sentiment! You have colored her to perfection. So glad you are back and playing along with us again! Hope you have a fantastic day! ♥

MiamiKel said...

OH Kadiebug, this is tres' chic! What a vibrant and rich color palette - your darling "Audrey" just pops right off the screen! Have a blessed Valentine's day with your two honeys! ♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

Adorable card taken up ten levels by your awesome coloring. I wanna color like you when I grow up! The suitcase and sunglasses.....oh so fab!